SANTA CLARA RIVER WATERSHED COMMITTEEMEETING #87Thursday, January 28th, 2021
9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Meeting video recording: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iZRz8aTFRFxKBc0Rcv_RaawGYN8yh2i4/view?usp=sharing
1. Welcome and Self Introductions
2. Santa Clara River GSAs Updates and Announcements
3. Ventura County Agricultural Irrigated Lands Group (VCAILG) Program Overview and Update – Jodi Switzer, Farm Bureau
- Conditional Waiver regulatory framework and VCAILG program refresher
- Recent SCRW water quality sampling data and management practices implemented by growers
- Overview of recently added Conditional Wavier requirements and what’s expected in the future
4. Roundtable Committee Updates and Open Discussion: How has COVID-19 affected your work, challenges, opportunities, and goals? How are we adapting. Take stock of where we are at, and how we are doing with achieving our vision for the watershed.
5. WCVC Program Update – Lynn Rodriguez and Lara Shellenbarger
- Prop 1 Disadvantaged Community Involvement Program (DACIP)
6. Watershed Coordinator Updates – Lara Shellenbarger, Watershed Coordinator
7. Adjourn – Next Watershed Committee meeting: March 25th, 2021, 9:00 am – 11:00 am